You are invited to the 2010 release of the KPMG Competitive Alternatives Report!
Do Canada and the Toronto Region measure up?
Competitive Alternatives compares costs of business locations in over 100 cities in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, examining 26 significant cost components in 17 different Industry sectors.
- Receive an update on key factors that now attract or detract foreign investment to Canada and to the Toronto Region
- Discover how the Toronto Region is standing out in a global competitive marketplace for investment and talent
- Learn how the Toronto Region’s business costs compare with over 100 industrialized cities around the world
- Gain a deeper understanding of the non-cost factors currently influencing business location decisions
- GLENN MAIR, Director, MMK Consulting Inc., Vancouver
- SIMON HARDING, Associate Partner, Strategic & Commercial Intelligence Practice, KPMG LLP, Toronto
- PLUS: Insights and experiences as shared by CEOs of companies that have recently undergone “location” decisions
Register now: http://gtma-ilbc-april13.eventbrite.com/
(Registration is required)
When: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 7:30a.m. - 9:00a.m.
Where: KPMG, 333 Bay Street (Bay & Adelaide), 46th floor, Toronto, ON