Information on the Applied Health Informatics Bootcamp:
· The Bootcamp is an intensive on-site course introducing key concepts, issues and applications in Applied Health Informatics, the discipline addressing the preparation for, and the procurement, deployment, implementation, resourcing, effective usage, and evaluation of informatics solutions.
· Healthcare information services professionals, IT professionals in health organizations and industry, e-health staff, and healthcare providers can all benefit from attending this course.
· The Bootcamp gives an excellent overview of Health Informatics and eHealth applications
· It includes interactive sessions and great networking opportunities.
· The follow on online component offers 90 + hours of recorded presentations on various areas in HI from experts in the field.
June 27-29, 2010
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario