SHOWCASE ONTARIO 2010: Canada’s Largest Public Sector Learning Conference - bringing the technology and business communities together to learn, network and share innovative service delivery solutions.
The Showcase Ontario Exhibit floor opens on Tuesday, September 21. It will feature hundreds of exhibits in a dynamic, active, hands on environment.
Visit the newly designed 100,000 square foot show floor and see first hand the various partnerships between the private sector, government delivery organizations and the I&IT community. See how these I&IT partnerships are helping to deliver more effective and efficient government services to Ontario’s businesses and citizens in:
- Health Care - building a healthier Ontario where our families are cared for in the best health care system, and where our vulnerable benefit from the best public supports
- Education - making Ontario’s public education the best in the world, giving kids the best start in life
- Economy - building a strong economy for all Ontarians, using technology, industry and investment in the province for growth and prosperity
- Energy - developing renewable energy sources, fostering a conservation-oriented culture and building a new green economy for a stronger Ontario
- Environment - protecting and preserving resources, creating a cleaner and healthier future for generations to come
- Communities - making Ontario’s urban and rural communities safer and stronger
An additional category, Emerging Technologies will also be part of the exhibit floor.
For more information, please visit: www.showcaseontario.com
Registration opens August 4