As healthcare organizations today strive to improve patient safety, provide better clinical outcomes, and improve overall patient satisfaction, there is no question that “virtual healthcare delivery systems” offer compelling tangible benefits to the patient and their healthcare providers.
Join us in this live webinar to learn how care coordination and the adoption of mobile technologies will lead to a sustainable healthcare delivery model that will enable enhanced patient care and reduce costs.
You’ll learn from industry experts on the importance of “virtual” healthcare models including:
- Why Canada’s current hospital-centric healthcare infrastructure needs to evolve to a more home-based treatment model
- How to build the right infrastructure to support remote patient treatment and mobile technologies
- How to leverage remote patient monitoring technology to improve patient outcomes and make gains in productivity
- How mobile technology is being used in specific trials to assist in disease prevention and recovery
- Mark Blatt, MD, Director for Global Healthcare Strategies, Digital Health Group, Intel Corporation
- Paul Ritvo, PHD, Behavioural Scientist, Cancer Care Ontario/ Associate Professor, York University/ Affiliate Scientist, University Health Network Toronto
When: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Register here: www.rogers-interactive.ca/2010/healthcare_webinar/
Please note that the webinar will be conducted in English only.