Considering doing business with the Ontario or Federal Governments? Interested in the latest trends and opportunities in the public sector marketplace?
Learn about a new $40 million Federal program announced under Budget 2010 to encourage federal departments and agencies to test innovative products and services in four areas: environment, health, safety and security, and enabling technologies.
Communitech, in partnership with the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) and our Federal and Provincial Governments has put together an event to help you learn how to do business with the government and also provide you with public sector market analysis and insights. The session will also cover the recently announced Canadian Innovation Commercialization Program.
When: Thursday, October 28 2010
Where: Waterloo Inn Conference Centre, Salon A, 475 King Street North, Waterloo, Ontario
There is no charge to attend this session, but you must be registered.
7:30 am - Registration and Breakfast
8:00 am- Session begins
9:30 am - Break
11:00 am - Event ends
Government of Ontario
• Policy and Key Concepts
• The Procurement Process
• Tips for Writing Effective Proposals
• Marketing to the Ontario Government
Government of Canada
• Introduction to key services
• Registering your company
• Searching for opportunities
• Marketing your product or service
• Security Clearance Requirements
Introduction to the Canadian Innovation Commercialization Program (CICP)
• About the program and why CICP was created
• Benefits of the program and how to participate
Trends and Opportunities in the Ontario and Federal Marketplace
Public Sector Research Inc
• Public sector market outlooks and analysis of emerging trends in the public sector marketplace
• Facts and numbers of where the Ontario and Federal Governments are spending their budgets
Please note the sessions fill up fast and are on a first come, first served basis.
Register here: http://forms.communitech.ca/en/events/event_list.aspx