ITAC is pleased to announce that it has entered into a partnership agreement with Radford as its premier provider for Canadian technology compensation data. ITAC members have the option of joining the Radford Global Technology and/or Global Sales Surveys for Canada or on a global basis.
Radford’s emphasis on client service, data integrity and online access to data, tools and resources, has made the Radford name synonymous with trust and quality. Their global survey databases, which include 4.2 million incumbents, offer current, reliable data to nearly 2,000 clients in the technology and life sciences industries. For Canada, the databases include more than 350 companies, 150,000 incumbents and nearly 850 jobs.
Radford’s Global Technology and Global Sales Surveys provide the comprehensive data needed to help your company design and implement effective comprehensive programs. The surveys provide individual incumbent data for base salary, incentives and equity, with rigorous data validation standards for reporting. You may choose to participate in Canada only or in all countries of operations.
Global Technology Survey
- Data for 3.5+ million incumbents, nearly 1,230 companies globally
- 2,400 executive through support non-sales positions
- Comprehensive base salary, incentives, stock and total cash/total direct compensation data
Global Sales Survey
- Data for 360,000+ incumbents, 700 participants globally
- Nearly 350 sales positions in a broad range of industries and sales channels
- Compensation data, pay practices and sales incentive plan characteristics for a single fee
- Canada-only or global participation based on operations, with 100 surveyed countries
- Global job structure facilitates input and creates consistency in job matching/analysis across countries
- Global Data Generator for instant market pricing and analysis via online tool
- Online survey results, resources and tools accessed from any location via the Radford Network®
- Extensive data elements ensure accurate total pay insight for pricing jobs and marketing analysis
- Practices coverage offers key metrics and quarterly market trends to gauge program competitiveness
- Dedicated customer support includes a designated Survey Consultant and comprehensive global training program
Sign up for the Radfford Global Technology and/or Global Sales Surveys, please contact Trista Straver at (604) 362-8355 or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Olivier Maudiere at (408) 321.2505 or email@example.com.
Radford Value Proposition to ITAC Members
Radford has entered into a partnership agreement with ITAC as its provider of choice for Canadian technology industry compensation data. Through Radford survey participation, ITAC members will have the opportunity to purchase the compensation data needed to design and implement comprehensive programs to help meet their goals in hiring and retaining key talent. Via this partnership, ITAC members may participate in the Radford Global Technology and Global Sales Surveys.
|Benefits of ITAC Membership for Radford Participants||Value (in USD)|
|Lowest Tier Radford Survey Pricing (for qualified new participants)||See Pricing|
|A free Custom Report of Canadian data from either GTS or GSS (for authorized ITAC members only||$400|
|Participation in member-run pulse surveys to understand hot topics in the industry||$500 – $1000 +|
|A dedicated survey consultant for survey job matching, online support and report interpretation||$150 per hour|
|ITAC member only workshops conducted by Aon Hewitt and Radford on a variety of topics related to best practices for managing your company’s total rewards programs||$750 + per session (up to 3 sessions per year)|
|Opportunity to network with other members participating in the Radford surveys at exclusive association events|
2012 Radford Special ITAC Pricing (all in USD) (<200 employees)*
|Global Technology Survey||Global Sales Survey||GTS + GSS|
|$1,800 Canada only||$1,400 Canada only||$2,880 Canada Only|
|* ITAC pricing is for new participants who qualify based on Radford’s participation requirements.|
For more information download Benefits of ITAC Membership for Radford Participants (PDF)
For information about ITAC or becoming an ITAC member, please contact Micheline Lepage, at (613) 238.4822 x 2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radford is an Aon Hewitt company.