Co-Chairs: Jim Shave (Cerner Canada) and Susan Anderson (Orion Health)
Meeting dates for 2017 year: January 12, 2017, February 9, 2017, March 9, 2017, April 13, 2017 and May 11, 2017 – for more information about participation in any of the ITAC Health Committees please contact Elaine Huesing, Executive Director, ITAC Health, firstname.lastname@example.org; (905) 602.8345 ext 2241
To ensure the association provides increasing value to members by facilitating the involvement of ITAC Health members as vital stakeholders in the move to digital health care in Canada as well as increase their share of profitable HIT business worldwide.
- Grow the membership, by continuously adding membership value and providing valuable communication to Canada’s vendor community
- To provide ITAC Health members with information about and/or providing valuable opportunities for exporting
- Provide ITAC Health with contacts, suggestions and ideas for actively engaging members as key stakeholders and vital contributors in Canada and Internationally.
- Ensure that ITAC Health provides increasing value to members and is recognized as “the leading voice of the healthcare vendors in Canada” or “the national coalition of healthcare vendors in Canada”
Task Forces and Special Interest Groups
- Procurement Task Force – Procurement Task Force Terms of Reference