2ND IOT, BIG DATA HEALTHCARE SUMMIT WESTERN CANADA November 28-29, 2017 at Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, Vancouver, BC
This is the fourth conference in a series of highly successful healthcare events focused on Internet of Things and Big Data in healthcare and with participants from the most important healthcare organizations across Canada. Due to popular demand, this conference is back in Vancouver in November 2017.
- David Wiljer, Executive Director of Education, Technology & Innovation, University Health Network
- Dr. Bruce Hobson, Chair, Medical Director, Health Data Coalition
- Dave Keen, Executive Director FH Workplace Health, Fraser Health Authority
- Linda Lupini, Executive VP, PHSA & BC Emergency Health Services
- Bram Ramjiawan, Director of Research, Innovation & Regulatory Affairs, St. Boniface General Hospital & Research Centre Winnipeg
- Arun Garg, Regional Medical Director of Medical Biochemistry, Fraser Health, Clinical Professor, University of British Columbia
- Jessie Rodrigue, Operations Director, Surgical Services and L/BMT Program, Vancouver General Hospital
- Dan Levitt, Executive Director, Tabor Village
- Greg Zinck, Manager Case Mix Methodologies & Specialized Care, Canadian Institute of Health Information
Download the conference brochure for full speaker overview and the agenda.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available, most of them include speaking opportunities. Request a sponsorship prospectus now: Get in touch with IoT Events’ Sales Manager, Guninder Rekhi, via email at email@example.com or give him a call at 416-597-5751 ext. 222.
Silver Sponsor: BD Associate Sponsor: Portal724
REGISTRATION & MORE INFO: