3rd IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit Western Canada
Tuesday, November 27 - 2018
All Day Event
Vancouver - 2 Day Event
3rd IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit Western Canada is taking place on November 27 – 28 2018 in Vancouver. It’s the third conference of its kind in Vancouver and sixth in Canada. The objective of the conference is to bring the whole healthcare industry under one roof and provide platform for healthcare practitioners to understand opportunities and challenges IoT, Big Data and other new technologies and tools like Blockchain offer to Canadian healthcare system. The conference is an opportunity for healthcare and technology professionals to gather and discuss the outlook for Canadian healthcare system.
Healthcare Summit Western Canada provides a unique platform to senior healthcare professionals to gather under one roof and, become a part of future sighting conversation on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, etc. At the conference, you will meet professionals from hospitals, healthcare authorities and technology companies.
IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit Western Canada has become a must-attend summit for Healthcare Professionals in a short period of time. It has become the meeting point for senior healthcare and tech professionals across Western Coast.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Helga Bryant, CEO, Northern Regional Health Authority
– Ron Quirk, CIO, Provincial Health Services Authority, VCH, PHC & PHSA
– Anu Banerjee, Chief Quality and Innovation Officer, Arnot Health
– Paul Gallant, President, Gallant HealthWorks. – Suann Laurent, COO, Saskatchewan Health Authority
– Dr. Kathryn Todd, Vice President, Research, Innovation & Analytics, Alberta Health Services
– Nicole Cook, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Provincial Health Services Authority
– Bruce Hobson, Chair, Medical Director,Health Data Coalition
– Eric Cadesky, President, Doctors of BC.
– Minnie Downey, Executive Director, BC Support Unit
– Yoel Robens-Paradise, VP Digital Health Informatics, Providence Health Care
– Dr. Zahra Moussavi, Professor & Canada Research Chair, University of Manitoba.
– Michael Tatto, Enterprise Architecture,Provincial Health Services Authority.
– Joy Tetlock, Vice-President, Planning and Innovation, Northern Regional Health Authority.
For more information about the speakers, agenda, last events stats, you can
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE HERE
Early booking prices will be available until so register now at https://iotevents.ca/event/3rd-healthcare-west/, email email@example.com or call +1 (416) 597 – 5751.
Upcoming ITAC Events
More ITAC Events