Join ITAC and IDC Canada for an Internet of Things breakfast event on January 21 to discuss the industrialization and operationalization of IoT. Following-up on last fall’s initial IoT event, take a closer look at how organizations are blending operational technology (OT) with information technology (IT) to create solutions that help improve products and customer service, decrease operational costs and enhance business process efficiencies. Hear from peers in your industry on the following topics:
- What happens when IT marries OT? How does that change Canadian industrial operations?
- What are the drivers for implementing IoT to industry? Was ROI achieved?
- What challenges were faced introducing IoT solutions and how were they overcome?
- How are Canadian businesses managing the rise of smart, connected products?
- What are the privacy and security concerns for smart connected devices?
- What does the road-map for IoT in Canada look like over the next five years and where do you fit in?
- What are the most important use-cases likely to drive widespread adoption?
IDC will provide an update on the Canadian IoT ecosystem as we see it unfolding over the next few years from buzzword to business. Meanwhile, industry-specific IoT case studies and panel discussions will help us understand the risks and opportunities for end users, vendors and partner stakeholders.
|Date:||Thursday January 21, 2016|
|Time:||8:00 to 8:30 am – Registration and Breakfast|
|8:30 to 11:30 am – Presentation and Q&A|
|Location:||20 Toronto Street, Salon 3 (Suite 200), Toronto, Ontario M5C 2B8|
ITAC MEMBERS – $80 + HST
Non Members – $125 + HST
|Table of 6 – $400 + HST|