Thank you to our host: BELL
5099 Creekbank Road, Building C, Floor P2, Room C P2-7 (Pond 1) – check in with security desk on main floor please
DETAILS: WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
ITAC’s Partnership Program aims to provide opportunities for networking and potential partnerships between young IT companies and established ICT firms. It will also provide a great forum for meeting other emerging companies in the IT sector and learn about innovative technologies, solutions for your business or opportunities to partner to do business with government.
PROGRAM: 9:30 am
Welcome and Speaker Introductions
– John Breakey, CEO, GeNUIT Inc.
– Francois Bouffard, Industry Affairs Director Canada, Dassault Systems Canada Inc.
– Jason Brommet, Director, Partner Business & Development, Microsoft Canada
– Peter Kriparos, Regional Strategic Alliances Manager, Hitachi Data Systems
– Michael Lapalme, Director, Product Management, Bell Business Markets
Q&A and Networking
COST: $40.00 ITAC Members / $50.00 Non-Members
Denise Shortt, VP Industry Development – email@example.com or 905.602.8345 x2244
Donna White, Manager, Membership Relations – firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.602.8345 x223