SecTor 2014 – Register Before Price Increase
Take advantage of Standard pricing and register by August 31st for Canada’s largest IT security education conference, taking place on October 21st & 22nd with an optional training day on the 20th.
ITAC has made arrangements with SecTor to provide you with an additional 10% off standard pricing, raising your savings to 26% over last-minute pricing! To take advantage of this offer, simply register using the discount code ITAC2014. If you’re unable to attend the full conference, use discount code ITAC2014Expo to attend the Expo only for free. Register Now.
Groups of 5 or more get 20% off – to register your group contact Renu@sector.ca
• Standard Rate: May 17 – August 31 $1,049
• Last Call: September 1 – October 19 or sold out $1,249
New Keynote: Chris Valasek
The Connected Car: Security Throwback – Chris Valasek serves as Director, Vehicle Security Research at IOActive, an industry leader in comprehensive computer security services, and he is the Chairman of SummerCon, the oldest US hacker conference. This keynote will discuss the connected car, its apparent testing methodologies, and examine the current and future security issues facing everyday drivers across the world.
SecTor 2014 Features
• Over 50 Sessions and Keynotes from the industry’s most respected and trusted experts
• Earn up to 24 CPE credits
• The largest Expo of leading IT Security vendors and interactive centres in Canada
• Speakers flown in from around the world to speak in our Technical, Management, Fundamentals and Sponsor tracks
• SecTor Expo coffee lounge sponsored by Microsoft where you can “plug-in” and recharge throughout the day
• The popular Lock-Pick Village is back, as well as our Capture the Flag competition
• Reception, Dinner and Party @ Steam Whistle Brewery sponsored by Rapid7 and Akamai – all Full Conference Attendees are invited to join our Speakers for entertainment, food and networking on October 21st.
• Five training options on the Monday before the conference — go
We look forward to seeing you at SecTor 2014!