The Summit is an event focused on tech innovation. The theme of this year’s event is Hacking the Future and will be co-chaired by Bloomberg TVs Amanda Lang and Michael Serbinis, CEO of LEAGUE. The Summit has an outstanding roster of speakers including:
- JB Straubel, co-founder and CTO of Tesla
- Janet Kennedy, President of Microsoft Canada
- Melissa Hathaway, cybersecurity advisor to two U.S. administrations
- Jared Cohen, founder of Google Ideas, CEO of Alphabet incubator, Jigsaw
- Amber Case, Cyborg Anthropologist at Harvard
The Summit brings together influential speakers and senior leaders from business, government, academia, incubators and accelerators for immersive future-focused keynotes, panels and discussions.
The 5th annual Summit showcases timely and provocative themes such as:
- Technologies like AI, IoT, AR, VR, and Quantum are transforming all aspects of our world. Discover the next technology and how to take advantage of the opportunities that await.
The adaptation imperative
- Business as usual doesn’t cut it any more. Organizations must be able move, react and adapt faster than ever before. Learn firsthand how others are doing it and turn insights into actions.
People and policies
- To effectively navigate in the future, people strategies and policy must pivot to the new opportunities – Hear from the trailblazers who are shifting paradigms.
More information is available at waterlooinnovationsummit.com