On May 31 & June 1 2017, the Wireless World Research Forum will host – in partnership with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) and the Radio Advisory Board of Canada (RABC) – the 4th Annual 5G Huddle in Ottawa, Canada as part of the celebrations of Canada’s 150th birthday.
Register today at www.5ghuddle.com and, as a member of ITAC, receive a 75 CAD discount off the registration fee by using the code ITAC75.
5G will bring about fundamental changes in the way society and businesses function and how citizens live. It will drive innovation in vertical markets everywhere. But even the most innovative carriers are not expected to use 5G commercially before 2020, and large-scale 5G rollout will most probably take even longer.
With this in mind, the 2017 5G Huddle will focus concretely on the transition from 4G to 5G, i.e. on what needs to be done to lay the groundwork for widespread 5G adoption and ensure that we are prepared to capitalise on the opportunities and benefits ahead.
Topics will include:
- Preparing for lift-off – realizing the 5G innovation opportunities
- The global picture: Reaping the benefits of 5G for all
- Maximizing the potential of 5G for Canada
- Built-in not bolted on – ensuring secure 5G networks
- Developing a spectrum 5G strategy: Preparing the network and promoting innovation
- Measuring the success of 5G
For further information – including the outline program and current speaker list – or to register, please visit www.5ghuddle.com or, alternatively contact Charlene Selmer on +44 (0) 2920 783 071 / email@example.com