ITAC Marketing Roundtable: The Next Generation of Lead Generation
October 25, 2012
Did you know that the tried and true lead generation activities we all know and love – like face-to-face events, outbound calling and direct marketing – still work? As a matter of fact, they continue to account for most of our marketing efforts!
But in this digital day and age, maybe there are new and more cost-effective ways to reach your market. We’re talking about social campaigns, blogs, virtual meetings, online groups. Do they work? And how do you build a whitelist of targeted contacts for these lead generation tactics?
Our impressive line-up of marketing leaders will discuss their lead generation experiences from both sides – traditional and online. How and when to use each approach. And let’s not forget the all-important elements of gaining sales team buy-in.
- Kristen Caughill, Director of Marketing & Communications, Canada, Accenture
- Jacqueline Davis, Senior Manager, Global Demand Programs, Amdocs
- Margie Moore, Director, Field Marketing Canada, CA Technologies
- Jeremy Freedman, Canada, Senior Channel Marketing Manager, EMC
- Doug Shirra, Director, Enterprise Marketing, SAP Canada
Moderated by Bob Becker, Principal, SMA
Date: Thursday, October 25th, 2012
Time: 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. (breakfast served)
MaRS Discovery District
101 College Street, Room CR-2AB
ITAC Member $45;