2ND IOT, BIG DATA HEALTHCARE SUMMIT WESTERN CANADA November 28-29, 2017 at Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, Vancouver, BC
Featuring top healthcare professionals, leading tech companies and participants from some of the most important healthcare organizations in Canada, this 2-day conference is focused on new technology, such as Internet of Things and Big Data, in healthcare.
- CCIO, Fraser Health Authority
- Deputy CMO, First Nations Health Authority
- Executive Director & Provincial Health Analytics Officer, Alberta Health
- Executive Director of Education, Technology & Innovation, University Health Network
- Executive VP, PHSA & BC Emergency Health Services
- Commissioner, Office of the Information & Privacy Commissioner for BC
- Chair, Medical Director, Health Data Coalition
- Executive Director FH Workplace Health, Fraser Health Authority
- Medication Safety Coordinator, TriStar Centennial Medical Center (Tennessee)
- Operations Director, Surgical Services & L/BMT Program, Vancouver General Hospital
- Assistant Professor, McMaster University
- …and many, many more!
Download the conference brochure for full speaker overview and the agenda.
This is what two of our sponsors said about our healthcare summits: https://youtu.be/H8g41Gugw6U
With a new sponsor recently confirmed, namely ForeScout, only a few sponsorship opportunities are still available, some which include speaking opportunities. Request a sponsorship prospectus now: Get in touch with IoT Events’ Sales Manager, Guninder Rekhi, via email at email@example.com or give him a call at 416-597-5751 ext. 222.
Silver Sponsor: BD
Associate Sponsors: Portal724, ForeScout