2014 Canadian Printed Electronics Symposium
April 29, 2014 at Mississauga, Ontario
April 29, 2014 Mississauga, Ontario – This Printed Electronics Symposium is designed to be beneficial to print buyers, printers, manufacturers, the aerospace and automotive industries, academic researchers and various industry associations.
Major players from the industry will be on hand to showcase their innovations, products and technological advances.
Printed electronics is a practical technology useful for producing form-fitting connected surfaces. In the hands of a creative individual, the technology is a means to apply imagination to the transformation of surfaces into sensing, interacting interfaces exchanging information with the local environment. During the symposium we will explore these topics, market opportunities and technological progress, and ideally reduce the risk for making related decisions. Our goal – Participants leave with information-rich content that will explain potential applications and innovations in the PE industry.
Date: April 29, 2014
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Xerox Research Centre of Canada, 2660 Speakman Drive, Mississauga
Prices and Registration:
|Academic Subscriber: with a Basic, Designer or Prototyping Subscription||$ 100.00|
|General Registrant||$ 350.00|
|Canadian Printed Electronic Association Member: 50% off with coupon||$ 175.00|
|Hotel||Admiral Inn Mississauga Hotel|
|Address||2161 North Sheridan Way
|Rate||• $89.95+++ (single occupancy) Per Room / Per Night (Standard Guestrooms)
• $109.95+++ (single occupancy) Per Room / Per Night (Executive Guestrooms)
• $119.95+++ (single occupancy) Per Room / Per Night (Jacuzzi / Kitchenette Guestrooms)
|Reservation contact||Phone: 1.905.403.9777<br> Toll-Free: 1.888.236.4660|
Hotel Features and Services:
- Complimentary Wireless high-speed Internet throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Complimentary 24 hours Coffee/Tea Bar available in lobby.
- Complimentary On-site 24-hour business centre with free local fax and printing
- Complimentary Parking
- Use of Recreational Facilities including; our State of the Art Fitness Centre, Indoor Salt Water Swimming Pool, Hot-Tub & Sauna
- 24 Hours Convenience Store
- Meetings & Banquets Facilities – 5 meeting room layouts with over 3,800 square feet of flexible convention space offering modern audio-visual equipment & catering services to fit your budget
- Collect Admiral Privileges Points – earn toward free stays!
Please cancel reservations no later than 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. A fee of One-Night’s stay will be charged in the event of a No-Show.
This event is co-hosted by:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.