Announcing the 2015 National HI eSafety Summit
October 27, 2015 – Edmonton, Alberta
Join COACH, Alberta Health Services and Alberta Health in this first conference focused on eSafety in Action: Understanding, Believing, Achieving
This National Summit event brings together leaders, experts, learners and contributors to share in this rapidly growing and essential field for patient safety.
What does eSafety mean for me?
How do I know eSafety is imperative?
What can I do to help enable safer health software and health information systems?
Learn. Connect. Initiate.
The eSafety Summit will inform attendees about the emerging discipline of eSafety: the application of leading practices in protecting patients from harm in the development, implementation and use of eHealth systems.
This Summit is for those who want to connect, target and initiate action on leading practices to make software systems safer and contribute to greater patient safety.
The first-ever one day conference provides:
- The latest information on eSafety in the public and private sectors, featuring programs, products and services as well as applied and academic research;
- A venue for eSafety-related engagement, clinical focus and networking;
- An opportunity to initiate and begin maturing ongoing eSafety-related practices, activities and uptake in Canada and North America.
Who should attend?
- Regional health authorities
- eHealth organizations
- Provincial, state and national health agencies
- Research and academic staff and executives
University of Alberta Hospital, Bernard Snell Hall Edmonton, Alberta
Registration now open at
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.