The 4th Annual Canadian FinTech & AI Awards (http://www.fintechawards.org/), hosted by the Digital Finance Institute (http://digitalfinanceinstitute.org/), is to recognize and celebrate Canadian innovation in financial technology and in artificial intelligence. The goal of the Awards is to bring together, on an annual basis, Canada’s technology leaders in finance to celebrate each other and support Canadian technology in finance from coast to coast.
The Black-Tie Networking Reception and Awards Gala Dinner is back and bigger than ever this year, with 3 brand new award categories. We’re expecting 600 of Canada’s top leaders in FinTech & AI to join us in celebrating Canadian Innovation at the Gala Awards Dinner, and over 3,000 people for cocktails.
Awards Categories of this year include:
- FinTech Startup of the Year
- FinTech Company of the Year (over 4 years old)
- AI Company of the Year
- Global Impact in FinTech Award
- AI for Good Award
- Law Firm of the Year
- Advisory Firm of the Year
- Financial Institution of the Year
- Blockchain Company of the Year
- RegTech Company of the Year
- Accelerator/Incubator of the Year
- Investment Firm of the Year
- FinTech Leader of the Year
- AI Leader of the Year
- Judge’s Choice Award
Location: The Carlu, 444 Yonge St, 7th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
For more information about nominations, or to nominate the company you recognize the most for a category, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the Carlu in Toronto on November 26, 2018!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.