Evolving dynamics of business are forcing a DNA transformation of Mining CIOs and IT professionals. From Borehole to Boardroom, technology is driving rapid change towards business sustainability thereby making mining an “Information Technology” industry. The future of mining now depends on how companies can respond to change in smarter, safer and quicker way.
This edition of Global Mining IT & Communication Summit will bring together the “who is who of IT” to:
- Discuss future of IT in mining : OT, IM, Automation & Innovation
- Evaluate cost saving ways through synchronizing OT systems with cloud-based IT
- Incorporate mobility across the business value chain
- Build a roadmap for data analytics strategy for consistent data success across Enterprise
- Assess transforming role of IM from cost centre to value add function
- Showcase think tanks from outside mining to know how “others” do their business
- Engage in thought provoking on the spot “Circuit Group Presentations” Governance, Big Data Analyst, IoT professionals…etc
Check out Agenda, Schedule, and Speakers here
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.