Alberta Network for Health Information eXchange (ANHIX) will be holding its annual Spring Symposium & AGM on June 6, 2018 in Edmonton. This year’s Symposium will again take place at the Holiday Inn Conference Centre Edmonton South, registration beginning at 8:30 am.
Confirmed topics and speakers are:
- Update on ConnectCare – Penny Rae, CIO, Alberta Health Services
- Alberta’s Data Mobilization Strategy – Leveraging Linked Data for Innovation – Larry Svenson, Executive Director & Provincial Health Analytics Officer, Alberta Health
- Addressing Ageing and Loneliness with Disruptive Technologies – Ian Fish, Partner and Canadian Healthcare Leader, IBM
- Learning How to Thrive in New Enviroments – Rob Roach, Director of Insight, ATB Financial
- Blockchain in Healthcare – Mike Barnard, Executive Consultant – Cloud, Blockchain and Healthcare, IBM
Following the sessions, we`ll enjoy a wine and cheese reception to finish the day.
Further details and registration can be found at www.anhix.com