Back by popular demand, ITAC is hosting its second Broader Public Sector (BPS) event on October 2nd, 2013!
Distinguished panelists will discuss critical issues and opportunities facing BPS CIOs and their agencies. Although we are waiting for one more panelist to be confirmed, confirmed panelists include the following:
- Antoni Wisniowski, President and Chief Administrative Officer, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC)
- Fariba Anderson, Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Information Services, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC)
- Ian Campbell, Chief Information Officer, Canadian Securities Administrators
- Liz Reid, Vice President of IT, Toronto Community Housing
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- 7:30 – 8:00 Registration, networking and continental breakfast
- 8:00 – 9:00 Two CIO Presentations and Discussion
- 9:00 – 9:30 Networking Break
- 9:30 – 10:30 Two CIO Presentations and Discussion
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Civic Ballroom and Foyer, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M9
Click here for map
- ITAC Members – $80.00 + HST
- Ontario Public Service (OPS) Rate – $80.00 + HST
- Non-Members – $160.00 + HST
Registration: Click here to register
Please join us for this much anticipated and sought after event.
Thank you to our sponsors:
For more information, please contact Micheline Lepage, Manager of Programs and Events at email@example.com or at (613) 238-4822x 2245 or Denise Short, Vice President, Industry Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (905) 602-8345 x 2244.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.