The Conference Board of Canada’s Business Innovation Summit 2014: Accelerating Corporate Innovation and Commercialization is taking place May 28-29, 2014 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. As a member of the University of Waterloo you are able to attend the Summit at the reduced rate of $995 – use Rebate Code PRM27 when registering to receive this rate.
Join us as the Summit explores the real-life challenges and opportunities for innovation within firms, and the tangible solutions that work. The Summit has been designed to provide time for making new contacts, meeting with experts, engaging in meaningful conversations, and connecting the key players to build strategic partnerships.
We are pleased to announce that The Hon. Gary Goodyear, Minister of State for the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev) is will be presenting at the Summit! Speakers joining Minister Goodyear include:
- Dr. Alan Walter Barrell, Professor, Entrepreneurship, Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- Doron Ben-Meir, Chief Executive Officer, Department of Industry, Australia
- Dr. Alph Bingham, Founder and Board Member, InnoCentive
- Dr. Michael Bloom, Vice-President, Industry and Business Strategy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Eugene Bomba, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Dr. Sorin Cohn, Leader, Innovation Metrics, Centre for Business Innovation, The Conference Board of Canada
- Marcus Daniels, Managing Director, Extreme Startups
- Dr. Scott J. Edgett, Chief Executive Officer, Stage-Gate International
- Siobhán Gibney Gomis, Vice-President, Pacific Northwest and Global Non-Profits, InnoCentive
- Lahav Gill, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Kangaroo Group
- Stephen A. Hurwitz, Senior Counsel, Choate, Hall and Stewart LLP, United States of America
- Nitin Kawale, President, Cisco Systems Canada Co.
- Matt Knight, Senior Director, Client Services, Productivity Alberta
- Jennifer Lee Koss, Co-Founder, BRIKA
- Shawn Mandel, Vice-President, Web Channel, TELUS
- Brennan McEachran, Chief Executive Officer, SoapBox Innovations Inc.
- Bernadeen McLeod, President, Mentor Works Ltd.
- Alexander N. Rink, Chief Executive Officer, 360pi
- Kiko Suarez, Vice-President, Communications and Innovation, Lumina Foundation
- Didier P. Tranchier, President, Adelit, France
- Doug Williamson, Chief Executive Officer, The Beacon Group
- Antoni Wisniowski, President and Chief Administrative Officer, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Andy Yang, Chief Operation Officer, 500px
Summit attendees will have the opportunity to meet and connect with key leaders and hear cross-sector discussions on innovation from different perspectives.
Register online today – don’t forget to use Rebate Code PRM27 to receive the reduced rate of $995!
For more information or help with your registration, please contact Emily Hayward at the Conference Board at email@example.com or 613-526-3090 ext. 393.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.