ITAC is pleased to be sponsoring Corporate Culture: Aligning Culture and Strategy to Achieve Results taking place on Thursday, December 10, and Friday, December 11, 2015, at the Pantages Hotel, Toronto. As a valued member, we would like to extend to you the discounted promotional rate of $1,395 (a savings of $460!).
This is Canada’s only in-depth conference devoted entirely to corporate culture. Don’t miss your chance to explore new and interesting angles and learn practical steps you can take to define, guide and nurture the culture you want.
You’ll hear from top culture practitioners, and benefit from their varied and deep experiences. You’ll also meet other change experts who are facing many of the same challenges you are.
- How Cultures Change Over Time: Insights from An Ecological Approach to Change and Culture
- How to Maintain Momentum as Organizations Age and Grow
- Changing Cultures and Cultures at Times of Change: Lessons for all Cultures From the World of M&As
- A New Leader’s Perspective on Corporate Culture
- Conscious Culture: Employee Experience, Customer Experience and the Role of Culture
- What’s So Funny about Peace, Love and Understanding? Culture, Consciousness, Compassion and Mindfulness
- Changing Culture through Large Group Interventions
- Building Engagement: Culture and Confidence at OP Trust
- Happy the Land that has no Heroes? Pushing the Limits of Culture with a Results Only Work Environment
- Culture, Engagement and Performance: How Greater Autonomy Can Drive Performance
To register with this rate only available to ITAC’s members, please register online with rebate code PRM10 today.
I hope you’ll be able to join us in December, and if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact Stephanie Parkhill at The Conference Board of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (613) 526-3090 x249.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.