Some of the most successful companies in the world today are those that build diversity into all aspects of their workplace, from recruitment to career development. These businesses know that people with disabilities are an under-represented talent pool and a significant source of new growth. They understand that a diverse workforce leads to increased innovation and productivity, making them more competitive in global markets and emerging sectors.
The Hiring Persons with Disability – Industry Success Stories webinar is a professional development opportunity that is free to attend and exclusively for ITAC (Information Technology Association of Canada) member and partner companies. Attend the event for an invaluable opportunity to learn about:
- Organizational successes from hiring persons with disabilities
- How to champion behaviours and best practices within an organization
- The economic benefits and employee satisfaction results
- Practical ideas and guidelines for hiring people with disabilities
- Resources to support and assist with recruiting, hiring, training and accommodating employees with disabilities.
- Joe Dale, Executive Director, Ontario Disability Employment Network
- Scott Burton, President, Dolphin Technologies
- Nikoletta Erdelyi, Diversity Ability Projects Lead, Magnet
Date: October 17, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.