IDC Directions 2020 Canada: Industry thought leaders will provide you with insight, analysis and actionable advice on the rapidly evolving Canadian ICT market, presented by IDC Canada in partnership with ITAC, ITWC and the CIO Association of Canada.
In the expanding digital-first economy, growth and opportunity will be dominated by those visionary, agile organizations embracing the inevitable change. The evolving digital economy will demand an entirely new species of enterprise: one with a digital-first operating model that is hyperspeed, hyperscale, and hyperconnected.
This event is focused on the Canadian ICT market and explores how digital transformation is changing both businesses and customers in Canada. Key topics to be addressed include: the future enterprise, artificial intelligence, cloud & SaaS, 5G, internet of things, digital customer experience, cybersecurity, and the future of work. There will also be a CXO panel focused on women in technology.
By 2025, digital transformation and innovation will directly account for over 50% of all IT spending in Canada – up from 25% in 2018. Let us help you ensure that you are part of, not just observing, the best of what’s to come in the digital economy.
Join us in April for our annual IDC Directions conference to take advantage of the analyst-led presentations focused on the Canadian market and ample networking opportunities. Gain insight to help you transform your strategy, overcome your challenges, and lead your organization down the path to success in the digital economy.
• Market intelligence and guidance to identify and optimize growth opportunities
• Accelerated knowledge of trends, current solutions, services and strategies to stay ahead of your competitors
• Contact with IDC analysts through presentations, Q&A and networking breaks
• Breakout sessions covering hot topics, allowing you to customize your agenda
• Predictions on the vendors, products, and strategies best-positioned for growth
• Opportunities to network, learn and share with colleagues and potential business partners
• Forward-thinking keynotes and candid panel discussions from industry leaders, peer executives and visionaries in the digital transformation space
• Post-event, online access to Directions presentations
Who Should Attend?
IDC Directions events are attended by technology professionals, members of the investment community, and executives from Canadian ICT companies in:
• CIO/IT Leadership Management
• Executive Management
• Marketing/Business Development
• Product Management
• Distribution Channels
• Strategic Planning
• Market Research/Competitive Analysis
• Information Technology Management
• Human Resources
April 7, 2020 (8:30am – 3:00pm)
MaRS Discovery District | Auditorium| Toronto |Canada