This event is now sold out. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please email Christine Leonard @ email@example.com
Are you interested in what the Future of Work is and how technology will impact your business and industry? Join IDC Canada and ITAC on January 30th for a tech trends breakfast event to discuss how technology is changing work as we know it. This impacts an organization’s culture, required skills, the way talent is sourced, the workspace, and the nature and makeup of the workforce itself.
Through a combination of interactive and thought-provoking panel discussions and impactful presentations we will explore the following topics:
- Which technologies will significantly change the Future Workforce needs and how?
- Which roles and industries will be most affected by the Future Workforce change?
- How will artificial intelligence (AI), robots, drones, and augmented reality (AR) solutions interact with employees in different industries?
- How will communications evolve to meet the needs of the Future Workforce and customers?
- What is the potential timescale and likely impact of predicted Future Workforce changes on Canadian organizations?
- How will business and IT leaders adapt? How does this shift the role of technology vendors, service providers and consultants as suppliers to organizations?
The workforce of the future will increasingly be distributed, and intelligent machines and humans will be working together. Going beyond chatbots and robotic process automation (RPA), emerging technologies will augment human capabilities delivering automation and new products and services. IDC expects that traditional talent sourcing models will evolve and move toward a quicker, virtual, borderless, and task-oriented approach. The workforce of the future will see augmented humans and machines collaborating and transforming the nature of work.
At this Tech Trends Breakfast event, IDC analysts, partners and other industry experts will examine how enterprises can adapt to a rapidly changing technology and workforce ecosystem to build a competitive edge. To stimulate interest and relevant discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance of the panel discussions to help shape the discussion. Attendees will also have access to presentation materials following the event.
Chief Innovation Officer
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.