New Money, New Ways to Get It – Master the Latest Tech Solutions to Get Funded
ITAC welcomes Canada’s leading government funding expert, Fundingportal President Teri Kirk, to deliver an exclusive in-depth training session on how your business can secure millions of dollars in grants.
Teri will draw on unique funding data and insights on the latest grants management tech tools to discuss how your business can cut down on the time and complexity associated with finding and securing grants and tax credits to support your growth and R&D projects.
DATE: October 25, 2017
TIME: 9:00-11:00 am
LOCATION: ITAC, Suite 510 – 5090 Explorer Drive, Mississauga, ON.
This session will inspire your company to think beyond SR&ED and to explore the more than 570 government incentive programs currently available to Canada’s innovative IT sector.
Fundingportal President and CEO Teri Kirk will provide hands-on, interactive training on:
- What money exists and for which types of projects
- New trends in the Canadian funding landscape for IT companies
- Who is getting funded
- How your company can now use cutting-edge Software as a Solution (SaaS) tools to ‘Get Funded!’
- New data-fuelled solutions to improve your funding outcomes
- Best practices when applying for funding
- How to leverage your successes to secure additional amounts.
Fundingportal is a comprehensive service that aggregates data on more than 15,000 sources of funding in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K., generating matches between companies and the optimal government funding program. Its CEO, Teri Kirk, recently was named the EY Sara Kirke Entrepreneur and Innovator of The Year for her work building Fundingportal.
If you have any questions, please contact Mariana Kutin-Morais at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905-602-83345, Ext 2431.