ITAC Members are invited to attend the ITAC Health Advocacy Committee Meetings which are held virtually. Please contact Elaine Huesing at firstname.lastname@example.org to attend.
To promote investment in health ICT and represent the interests of the Canadian health ICT
industry to government, key decision makers and opinion leaders.
1. Execute on specific advocacy activities to promote the interest of the broader
membership aligned to the priorities identified in the strategic plan.
2. Meet one-on-one with Ministers of Health (Federal and Provincial) to promote
investment in health ICT.
3. Support the provincial Ministers of Health through collaboration and information
sharing with other Ministers, government officials, decision-makers and opinion
leaders to promote the ITAC Health’s priorities.
4. Open up channels for dialogue between senior public servants, decision-makers in
the broader health sector (e.g. regional CEO’s and CIO’s), opinion leaders (e.g.
medical and hospital associations), and the Health ICT industry
5. Organize opportunities for the membership to engage directly with key decision
makers and politicians (e.g. Queen’s Park Days, Provincial eHealth Briefings etc.)