Six session Workshop
May 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31 & June 14, 2016
12:00 – 1:30 PM EST
Live, interactive, ONLINE using Webex
Gain CPE credits
Click Here for More Information and registration details
Worm Rate Deadline: April 8/16; Early-Bird Deadline: April 22/16
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Ann Cavoukian, Three-Term Information & Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
Principal Instructor: Brendan Seaton; Privacy Horizon; President, ITAC Health
Just ask the chief executives of Target, Sony or Ashley Madison. Privacy and security are serious business issues!
This six-session online intensive workshop provides a deep look at the skills and tools needed to develop and deploy private and secure cloud, mobile, social media, wearable and IoT solutions in health care, retail, finance, travel, transportation, energy and other industries. It looks at privacy and security requirementsfrom both the vendor and customer perspectives. Led by Privacy by Design Ambassador, Brendan Seaton, the workshop features lectures from noted privacy and security experts and hands-on activities that provide a foundation for the knowledge, skills and tools needed to protect personal information.
- Privacy and security fundamentals
- The impact of innovation and rapidly advancing technology
- Privacy by design
- Privacy and security architecture
- Privacy and the law
- Building a privacy and security program for your organization
- Privacy Impact Assessment and Threat and Risk Assessment
- Marketing privacy and security for competitive advantage
- Certification of Digital Health Solutions
Partners: Privacy Horizon, ITAC, ITAC Health & PACC
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.