What does Recovery, Resilience and a BOLD new vision mean to Ontario in terms of digital acceleration and procurement transformation? TECHNATION has been collaborating with CCIO, Dafna Carr to design a robust continuous program that will bring industry and government together to identify tech enabled supports needed during recovery and rebuild and partner for future resilience.
In this special briefing event on June 11th, forward-thinking Ontario CIO and ADM leaders will share their COVID-19 recovery plans as well as identify their most pressing needs and challenges to the tech community. This curated event will bring government and industry together to learn how the technology community can provide business value, identify specific opportunities for co-creation and to cultivate a more effective partnership-based approach.
Topics will include:
- Sharing Ontario’s COVID response and recovery plans for the next 3 – 6 – 12 months.
- Outlining of the province’s Resilience approach with a strong digital footprint
Update on Procurement Centralization. How ‘agile procurement’ is defined post-COVID?
- How should industry plan differently and how can government and industry collaborate and co-create in new ways?
Desired Outcomes: Open and transparent value exchange between industry and government; Increased awareness of Ontario’s current challenges and opportunities; Identify opportunities for innovative, citizen-centric digital solutions and collaboration, partnership, and co-creation
- Dafna Carr – Corporate Chief Information Officer/Associate Deputy Minister, Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- John Roberts – Chief Information Security Officer – Cyber Security Division
- Renee Laforet – Chief Information Officer – Government Consumer Services I+IT Cluster
- Representative from Ontario Shared Services with Procurement Centralization Update (TBC)
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION
Industry and Government leaders will discuss, debate and co-design new approaches to digital transformation, innovative procurement and agile design and delivery. Each presenter will offer 2-3 specific example of how the tech community can support and partner with them.
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Dafna Carr, Corporate Chief Information Officer/Associate Deputy Minister, Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Thank you to our Sponsors