Canada’s premier IT security education conference brings the world’s brightest (and darkest) minds together to identify, discuss, dissect and debate the latest digital threats facing corporations today. In 2016, SecTor celebrates its 10th Anniversary with a line-up of industry experts set to bring some of the most engaging, educational and thought-provoking security sessions Toronto has ever seen.
Don’t forget you can save 10% off the current conference registration price when you register using our discount code ITAC2016. You can add the CSA Summit or IoT Hacking training to any new or existing SecTor 2016 registration. Discount code for free Expo Only pass = ITAC2016expo
SecTor takes place in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) on October 18 and 19, with pre-conference training and sessions on October 17. Join us and take advantage of the exceptional value we provide:
- Over 50 sessions and keynotes from the industry’s most respected and trusted experts
- The largest Expo of leading IT Security vendors and interactive centres in Canada
- The Expo Theatre – where you can meet and learn from our sponsors
- SecTor lounge brought to you by IBM
- Networking Party @ Steam Whistle Brewing sponsored by Rapid7 – for all Full Conference Attendees
- IoT Hack Lab and the Lock Pick Village return
- Register today and receive up to 24 CPE credits.
Held in the MTCC on October 18-19, with an additional pre-conference sessions and training day on October 17, more information is available at www.sector.ca. Follow the latest news and announcements on Twitter, Facebook and the SecTor Blog.