The Alberta Network for Health Information eXchange Society (ANHIX) will be holding its annual Spring Symposium & AGM on May 8, 2019 in Edmonton. This year’s Symposium will again take place at the Holiday Inn Conference Centre Edmonton South, registration beginning at 8:30 am.
Confirmed speakers/topics are:
- Anthony Kaul, Co-Founder and COO, CloudDX – “New innovations in Digital Health”
- Tim Murphy, VP, Health, Alberta Innovates – “Health Research and Innovation – Supporting a Healthier Alberta”
- Rob Novotny, VP, Client Engagement and Strategy, Groundswell – “Clinical Decisions Automation”
- Mike Burgoyne, National Healthcare Solutions Lead, Ricoh Canada – “Digital Transformation for Improved Care Collaboration”
- Rhonda Collins, Chief Nursing Officer, Vocera Communications Inc. – “Inspire Collaboration, Influence Technology Adoption”
Following the sessions, we`ll enjoy a wine and cheese reception to finish the day.
Further details and registration information can be found at www.anhix.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.