Register to attend the online information session below.
The Information Day for the Government of Canada’s Strategic IT Plan Session is now here.
SAVE THE DATE & REGISTER | AUGUST 15, 2016 | 1:00 PM EST
John Messina, the Chief Information Officer for the Government of Canada, will host this session. ITAC encourages the supplier community to participate, ask questions, and respond to TBS’s request for feedback.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Government of Canada’s IT Strategy!
- The session will be held on Monday, August 15, 2016 at 1:00 pm EST;
- This two-hour information session will provide context to the Strategic IT Plan and the most recent Cloud Adoption Strategy also posted;
- Links to these documents are below for further reference;
- While this information session will be held online, a limited amount of seating to attend the session in Ottawa is also available; and
- Registrants will receive an email from ITAC confirming registration and providing members all the logistical information needed to participate.
ITAC is very pleased that the Government of Canada has provided the ICT sector with this opportunity to review, learn, consult, and respond.
Strategic IT Plan (Draft for Industry Feedback)
Cloud Computing Policy Framework (Draft for Industry Feedback)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.