Each year the City of Toronto and IT World Canada come together to produce TechniCity.ca and lead an industry/government partnership to help connect and grow the sector.
This year, the focus is on Cyber-Security. Is Canada, and are businesses, ready? Structured to provide meaningful insights and foster a sharing of ideas, the agenda includes leading subject matter experts looking at the issues and solutions from global and Canadian perspectives and drilling down to what is happening in the GTA and the risk management framework needed for companies to be prepared.
Content is relevant for senior executives – CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, Chief Security Officers, and those senior level executives whose accountabilities include risk management and governance.
Topics covered include business risks as they relate to:
- comprised financial information
- privacy and security of confidential personnel and company information
- terrorist attacks
- network security systems, mobile payments/e-commerce, cloud security, identity theft, audits and forensic technologies (e-discovery), government records, data security
WATCH THIS SITE FOR MORE EVENT DETAILS AS ADDITIONAL SPEAKERS ARE CONFIRMED
For More Information on Technicity 2013 please contact:
Donna Butts, Executive Producer, General Manager, Corporate Services, IT World Canada email@example.com
Joe Mazzei, Senior Advisor, Technology Sector, Economic Development & Culture, City of Toronto firstname.lastname@example.org
Italia Corigliano, Content Development and Sponsorships Ibcorigliano@live.ca
Click Here to Register
Confirmed speakers include:
- Angela Mckay, Director, Cyber Security Policy and Strategy, Global Security Strategy and Diplomacy, Microsoft – Advisor to Obama’s Administration
- Greg Eskins, Senior Vice President, Financial Institutions & Professional Services Practice, Marsh Canada
- Dr. Michael Geist, Canada Research Chair in Internet and E-commerce Law, University of Ottawa
- Kevvie Fowler, Partner, Advisory Services, Forensic , KPMG
- Nick Galletto, Partner, National Leader, Technology Risk Solutions, Americas Security, Privacy and Resiliency, Deloitte
- Deputy Chief Peter Sloly, Divisional Policing Command, Toronto Police Service
- Rob Meikle, CIO, City of Toronto
- Greg Thompson, Vice President, Deputy CISO, Scotiabank, Enterprise Security Services
- Doug Cooke, Director of Engineering, McAfee Canada
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.