ITAC Health is pleased to partner with The Conference Board of Canada for the upcoming event, Value-Based Procurement and Innovation: Opportunities for Improving Canada’s Health Care. Join us on May 25th in Halifax for this one-day discussion on the future of value-based procurement.
As a valued member, you can register for $495 right until the event date! Quote rebate code PRM3 when you register to receive your rate.
Attend this event and come away with an idea of the opportunities that lie ahead and how you can embrace evolving practices that can directly influence patient outcomes and an enhanced bottom line.
Get an inside look at the conversations surrounding the plans being made for modifying the rules and practices of public procurement to allow for more innovation, and draw on the trends and experiences with the most innovation-friendly approaches.
View the full agenda, including expert speakers such as:
- Hans Bax, Head of Procurement, University Medical Center Groningen
- Ann Dolan, Executive Director of Strategic Sourcing, Service New Brunswick
- Janet Mininch, Senior Lead and Sourcing Specialist, Innovation Procurement, Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Julie Wilson, Provincial Director, Standardization, Health Shared Services BC
- Pamela Winsor, Senior Director, Health Policy, Stakeholder Engagement and Chief Marketing Officer, Medtronic of Canada Ltd
Register and use rebate code PRM3 to get your registration rate of $495.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your registration, please contact Emily Hayward at email@example.com or call 613-526-3090 ext. 393.
In addition to the conference, take note of these workshop opportunities:
- May 24, 2016: In addition to the conference on May 25th, attend the pre-conference workshop in Halifax–Understanding and Applying Value-Based Procurement Within Today’s Health Systems. Please note that the workshop is not included in your conference registration fee.
- May 9, 2016: In conjunction with the Healthcare Supply Chain Network’s annual conference, delegates are invited to register to participate in this full-day workshop in Toronto. Register here. Note that you will be redirected to HSCN’s website to complete your registration.