OTTAWA, ON (June 22, 2018) – The Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) is pleased to announce changes to its national Board of Directors as selected by the ITAC Nominations Committee.
The ITAC National Board of Directors is comprised of 34 senior leaders from across the country, representing Canadian information and communications technology (ICT) industries of all sizes, from start-ups to multi-national conglomerates.
The following directors will begin their terms in new positions on the Board following the ITAC Annual General Meeting on June 21, 2018:
- Kevin Peesker, President, Microsoft Canada – Chair
- Angela Brown, President and CEO, Moneris Solutions – 1st Vice Chair and Treasurer
- Lisa Carroll, Senior Vice-President, National Capital Region, CGI – 2nd Vice Chair
- Frédéric Boulanger, President and CEO, Macadamian Technologies – Past Chair
- Michael Crook, Senior VP, Product Marketing, Altus Group – Director
- Richard Eyram, Area VP, Canada, Salesforce – Director
- Eric Gales, Country Manager, Amazon Web Services Canada – Director
- Lars Goransson, GVP and GM, IDC Canada – Director
- Paul Madore, President, Hydro One Telecom – Director
- Soumen Roy, Country Head, Tata Consultancy Services – Director
- Irene Zaguskin, CIO, Enercare Inc. – Director
The remaining Board Directors include:
- Jeremy Auger, Chief Strategy Officer, D2L Corporation
- Mirko Bibic, Chief Legal and Regulatory Officer and EVP, Corporate Development, Bell Canada
- John Dathan, Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, Enterprise Group, Canada, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Vince De Palma, President and CEO, Softchoice Corp.
- Jon Dermott, Vice President, Sales, Dell EMC Canada Commercial
- Carey Drader, Vice President, Infrastructure Services, Global Technology Services, IBM Canada
- Susanne Flett, President, Healthtech Consultants
- Ed Galasso, Vice-President/General Manager Commercial and Retail Solutions, Tech Data Canada Corporation
- Denis Gaudreault, Country Manager, Intel of Canada, Ltd.
- John Hill, CIO, Rogers Communications
- James Hupp, Vice President and General Manager, CDW Canada
- Wayne Karpoff, President, Willowglen Systems Inc.
- Glenn Laverty, President and CEO, Ricoh Canada
- Dan Madon, Vice President, Public Sector Canada, Cisco Systems Canada
- Colin McIsaac, General Manager, Canada, Lenovo (Canada)
- Colin McKay, Head, Public Policy and Government Relations, Google Canada
- Mario Meroni, Area Vice President, Oracle Canada
- Johanne Senécal, Senior Vice-President, Federal Government and Regulatory Affairs, TELUS Corporation
- Craig Smith, Vice President, Technology and Systems Integration, Fujitsu Canada
- Andrea Stairs, General Manager, eBay Canada & Latin America
- Claudia Thompson, Managing Director Health & Public Service and Managing Director, Inclusion & Diversity, Accenture, Canada
- Luc Villeneuve, Country Leader, Canada, Red Hat Canada
- Robert Watson, President and CEO, ITAC
- Mary Ann Yule, President and CEO, HP Canada Co.
The following Board Directors will make up the ITAC National Board Executive Committee:
- Kevin Peesker, Microsoft Canada – Chair
- Fred Boulanger, Macadamian – Past Chair
- Angela Brown, Moneris Solutions – 1st Vice Chair and Treasurer
- Lisa Carroll, CGI – 2nd Vice Chair
- Glenn Laverty, Ricoh Canada – Director
- Colin McKay, Google Canada – Director
- Johanne Senecal, TELUS – Director
- Claudia Thompson, Accenture – Director
- Robert Watson, President and CEO, ITAC
- Mary Ann Yule, HP Canada – Director
The ITAC Executive team, staff and National Board of Directors thank the following individuals for their time served on the Board:
- Prakash Amirtharaj, Adobe Systems
- Charlie Atkinson, HPE
- Karen Atkinson, E&Y
- Janet Kennedy, Microsoft
- Vito Mabrucco, IDC Canada
- Art Price, Axia NetMedia
- Rick Reid, Tech Data
About Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC)
As Canada’s national ICT business association, the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) champions the development of a robust and sustainable digital economy in Canada. A vital connection between business and government, we provide our members with the advocacy, networking and professional development services that help them to thrive nationally and compete globally.
A prominent advocate for the expansion of Canada’s innovative capacity, ITAC encourages technology adoption to capitalize on productivity and performance opportunities across all sectors. A member-driven not-for-profit, ITAC has served as the authoritative national voice of the $170 billion ICT industry for over 60 years. More than 36,000 Canadian ICT firms create and supply goods and services that contribute to a more productive, competitive, and innovative society. The ICT sector generates over one million jobs directly and indirectly and invests $4.9 billion annually in R&D, more than any other private sector performer.
To arrange an interview, please contact:
Janet Gibson Eichner
Cell: 416-357-8908 or firstname.lastname@example.org